Dubai landmarks pack developed by Orbx has been released for Microsoft Flight Simulator. There are models and landmarks that add high detail to the city of Dubai and its surroundings. With this landmarks addon in the new Microsoft Flight Simulator, you will be able to tour the city of Dubai in a perfect view. Orbx has done an excellent job.
Ahlan Wa Sahlan – Landmarks Dubai for MSFS
As a cosmopolitan metropolis, Dubai is known for its extravagant luxuries, ultramodern architecture and is the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates. The city has grown considerably in the 21st century with its focus on tourism and hospitality.
Landmarks Dubai captures the rich collection of various architectural styles that the city is known for. We have included 22 high-detail custom landmarks including Atlantis The Palm, Royal Atlantis, Jumeirah Gate, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, The Address high-rises and Dubai Frame. The Dubai Eye ferris wheel has been animated as well as the trains on the Palm Jumeirah Monorail.
We have also included OMDU Skydive Dubai which is modelled with its unusual raised concrete platform runway and small terminal building. Staying in the area, Palm Jumeirah also includes bespoke autogen using the tech featured in Cityscape Sydney.
With the additional 185 medium-detail custom landmarks, we have enhanced the six default landmark buildings with coloured night lighting, including Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab.
The area is further improved with custom orthoimagery, vegetation and building placements, static trains and boats, cranes and chimneys and extensive terraforming across the coverage area, enhancing how our custom landmarks sit within the simulator’s terrain.
- 22 high-detail custom landmarks including Atlantis The Palm, Royal Atlantis, Jumeirah Gate, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, The Address highrises, Dubai Frame, and the Ain Dubai ferris wheel
- 185 medium-detail custom landmarks, balancing quality and performance
- Coloured night lighting and other enhancements for the six default landmark buildings, including Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab
- OMDU Skydive Dubai is modeled with its unusual raised concrete platform runway and small terminal building
- Custom orthoimagery from the Palm Jumeirah area in the south to just west of Dubai International Airport
- Many enhancements to the city and surrounding areas: improved vegetation and building placements, static trains and boats, cranes, chimneys, etc.
- Extensive terraforming across the coverage area, enhancing how our custom landmarks sit within the simulator’s terrain
- Custom night lighting based on real-world photography
You can buy it from OrbxDirect web site. https://orbxdirect.com/product/landmarks-dubai-msfs
Prices: $9.99 AUD – US$7.57 – €6,35 – £5.46
The download size of this product is 3.85 GB. It uses 6.88 GB when installed.