With the Power Tools mode released for Farming Simulator 22, Fill vehicle, Add/remove money, Flight mode, HUD on/off, Super strength mode features are coming. The modder of the Power Tools mod w33zl Weasel Mods has done it wonderfully. When you press the F12 key, all options appear on the screen. As the mod maker said, easy access to some “quality of life” features….
With the Power Tools you have quick and easy access to some “quality of life” features. Especially useful if you are a modder or do mod reviews.
Using a single key/button (configurable, default F12) you activate the Power Tools menu. From there you can quikly navigate to the different functions without the need for a mouse or navigating through multiple menus.
– Fill vehicle
– Add/remove money to your farm
– Quickly exit current game and go to the main menu (or restart the savegame, see below)
– Toggle “Flight mode” (then use J to activate flight mode and Q/E to ascend/descend in the air)
– Toggle HUD/interface on/off
– Toggle “Super strength” mode
– To reset your money (or set to a specific amount) use ‘=’ as a prefix, e.g. ‘=100’ would set your bank account to 100
– If you choose the “Exit to menu” option when also have started the game with the ‘-restart -autoStartSavegameId 1’ startup flags, the game will automagically restart your savegame
– You also have the console command ‘ee’ to exit the game (to main menu)