Bus Simulator 21 to arrive with the largest bus fleet in the history of the game series!
With Bus Simulator 21, bus and simulation fans can look forward to the largest bus fleet in the history of the popular Bus Simulator game series! astragon Entertainment and stillalive studios are happy to announce that players will be able to choose from a diverse selection of 30 officially licensed buses by 10 world-famous brands and manufacturers!
The official Bus Simulator 21 – Brands Showcase Trailer is available here:
Bus Simulator 21
- 10 world-famous brands: Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, Scania, BYD, Alexander Dennis, Blue Bird, Grande West, Setra, IVECO BUS and MAN
- 30 officially licensed bus models – incl. city buses, articulated buses, electric buses and a double decker
- Two huge maps – US and European setting
- Numerous new, revised and extended features
- Improved open world approach
- Co-op multiplayer mode
- Bus Simulator 21 will be released on September 07, 2021 for PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One and also be playable on the new console generation
On two huge maps, Bus Simulator 21 offers players the opportunity to set up their own bus company either in the metropolis “Angel Shores”, which is inspired by a large US city, or in the fictional European city “Seaside Valley”. Whether alone in single player mode or together with friends in the cooperative multiplayer mode, players will get the opportunity to prove their skills as a bus driver and lead their company to success.
During the course of the game, players can choose from a total of 30 officially licensed bus models by 10 world-famous brands – including city buses, articulated buses, electric buses and a double-decker.
Overview of the included brands and bus models:
Alexander Dennis Ltd.:
- Enviro200 (city bus)
- Enviro500 (double decker)
- SIGMA 12m (city bus)
- BYD eBus 12m (electric bus)
- BYD eBus 18m (articulated electric bus)
- IVECO BUS Urbanway 12m (city bus)
- IVECO BUS Urbanway 18m (articulated bus)
- Vicinity 30ft (city bus)
- Vicinity 35ft CNG (city bus)
- Lion’s City (city bus)
- Lion’s City CNG (articulated bus)
- Lion’s City city bus (city bus)
- Lion’s City G (articulated bus)
- Lion’s City L (city bus)
- Lion’s City M (city bus)
- Lion’s City 18 (articulated bus)
- Citaro (city bus)
- Citaro K (city bus)
- Citaro G (articulated bus)
- CapaCity (articulated bus)
- CapaCity L (articulated bus)
- eCitaro (electric bus)
- eCitaro G (articulated electric bus)
- Citywide LF 12m (electric bus)
- Setra S 412 UL (interurban bus)
- Setra S 416 LE business (interurban bus)
- Setra S 417 UL business (interurban bus)
- Setra S 418 LE business (interurban bus)
- 7900 Electric
- 7900 Electric (articulated bus)
In addition to the large number of lovingly reproduced bus models, players can also look forward to numerous new and revised features, various options for customizing their buses, and an even more open-world approach with more freedom than ever before – making Bus Simulator 21 the most extensive bus driving experience in the history of the popular game series!
Bus Simulator 21 will be released on September 07, 2021 for 34.99 EUR / 34.99 USD / 29.99 GBP (RSP) on PC as well as for 49.99 EUR / 49.99 USD / 44.99 GBP (RSP) on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One and will also be playable on the newest console generation.