Available now on Orbx Central is the much anticipated update to Cityscape Sydney! Frank Schnibben has done a fantastic job with this update which adds a whole lot of new content to an already fabulous product.
Acclaimed developer Frank Schnibben (Cityscape Honolulu, Melbourne Cityscape for AUv2) has brought to life Australia’s largest city with his debut Microsoft Flight Simulator scenery with the assistance of our in-house team. A complete cityscape, the scenery captures the feel and energy of the harbourside capital, with thousands of details and features across the entire metropolitan area.
This package is being submitted to the Microsoft Marketplace and will be available there once it passes their mandatory checks.
- Misplaced objects corrected.
- New textures on many objects (e.g. AMP building).
- Overall improved textures.
- Removed some of the ugliest default road overlays
- Made the bridges flyable under (Harbour B. and Anzac B.).
- Improved alignment with FlyTampa YSSY.
- 3D cliff between Bondi Beach and South Head
- Luna Park (with animated ferris wheel) incl. North Sydney Swimming Pool and Milsons Point wharf
- 3D dockyard on Garden Island (HMAS Kattabul, Cowper wharf)
- Quay Quarter Tower
- White Bay cruise terminal
- Brickpit ring walk
- Parramatta POIs:
- Meriton + Altitude
- 6-8 Square
- 4 Square
- Sydney Water HQ
- Bankwest Stadium
- Lighthouses (with animated lights):
- Light Rail trains
- 2 cruise ships:
- Queen Mary 2 at Overseas Cruise Terminal
- Sirius (fictional) at White Bay terminal
- 2 new ferry classes placed along their routes from Circular Quay to Parramatta/Manly:
- Added boats and ferry wharfs