Kunos Simulazioni is currently developing new racing simulation the Assetto Corsa 2. According to the report titled IP Portfolio May 2021 published by Digital Bros, the parent company of Kunos Simulazioni and 505 Games, the second racing game, a sequel simulation of Kunos studio Assetto Corsa, is in the works. Assetto Corsa 2 racing simulation is scheduled for release in 2024. A 3-year contract was signed with Blancpain GT Series again for Assetto Corsa Competizione. The mobile version of Assetto Corsa will also be released in the summer of 2021.
- Assetto Corsa is the #1 Racing Simulator with 12 million copies sold and revenues of motre than € 66 million.
- New episode Assetto Corsa Competizione: Official Game of the Blancpain GT Series(3 Years Partnership)
- Fully Licenced GT Cars from Top Manufacturers: Ferrari: Lamborghini, McLaren
- Unique Selling Points of The Game: Extraordinary level of simulation quality, Outstanding level of detail with circuit laser scan technology, Using Unreal Engine 4
- Second Version in Development – Expected Release in 2024
- Mobile Version in Development – Expected Release: Summer 2021
With Assetto Corsa Competizione, the series had already generated a total revenue of more than 100 million Euros. ACC still continues to be updated and supported with DLC content. It may come out with Unreal Engine 5 in 2024. There is no information on how the modding side will be. Also, Kunos hasn’t made an announcement yet. We hope an official announcement will come in the coming months.
a few screenshots from Assetto Corsa (with Sol mod)